CAT 2022 Application Process ending today – The CAT 2022 Application Process has been ending today through online mode. Candidates who are eligible can fill out the application form now from the IIM’s official website.
CAT (Common Admission Test) is a national-level admission test held to offer admission into different MBA programmes at IIMs & other Indian institutions. It is regulated by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore.
The CAT 2022 Application Fee is Rs. 2300/- for the GEN/OBC category while Rs. 1150/- for the SC/ST/PwD candidates. It can be paid through online mode using a Debit/Credit card, Net banking, etc.
Take a look below at the complete procedure to fill out the CAT 2022 Application Form.
How to fill CAT 2022 Application Form
Follow the complete steps to fill the CAT 2022 Application Form given below –
- Go through the official website – iimcat.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click the “New Candidate Registration” tab & put your basic details, email Id, contact number, etc. to create a new user account.
- After completing the new registration process, login to the created account using your generated User ID & Password.
- Now, fill up your personal, academic qualification, address, contact details, etc in the “CAT 2022 Application Form” & submit them.
- Upload the necessary documents & pay the registration fees.
- Keep a copy of the fee receipt page.
- Once done, click the “submit” button.
- Download the page & take a printout of the same page for further needs.
The list of Documents required to upload during CAT 2022 Registration has already been released through online mode.
After the Application Process ends, the authority will release the Application Correction Process through online mode. Candidates will be able to make the required corrections in the CAT 2022 Application Form.
The CAT 2022 Admit Card will be released on 27th October through online mode. It will be made available to download from the official website.