CUET UG 2023 Registrations begins – The CUET UG 2023 Registrations begins on 9th February, 2023 by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Those who are interested to appear in the exam can apply for the CUET UG 2023 from CUET’s official website.
CUET UG (Common University Entrance Test-Undergraduate) is an entrance test conducted to offer admissions into several UG-level programmes at different participating Indian Universities. It is regulated by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Get CUET UG 2023 Registrations Latest News & Updates
Applicants must have completed their Class 12th Exams in order to participate in the CUET UG 2023 Exam.
As the Registrations have been started, we have mentioned below the complete procedure to apply for the CUET UG 2023 Examination.
How to Register For CUET UG 2023
Follow the following steps to register for the CUET UG 2023 Exam –
- Visit the official website – cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- You will enter the homepage of this site.
- Press the “Register” button available on the homepage.
- Read the instructions carefully & then, click on the ‘Click Here to Proceed’ tab to proceed further.
- Now, fill up the “CUET UG 2023 Registration Form” & enter the required details in the given particulars.
- Upload the necessary documents & pay the application fee.
- Once done, click the “Confirm & Submit” button.
- Download the confirmation page & take a printout for further usage.
However, the last date to apply for the CUET UG 2023 Examination will be 12th March, 2023.
As per the official schedule, the CUET UG 2023 Examination is scheduled to be conducted from 21st May to 31st May, 2023 while the dates from 1st to 10th June 2023 have been reserved for the CUET PG 2023.
Through Twitter UGC Chairman said, The application process for the Common University Entrance Test (CUET UG) to be held between 21st May to 31st May, 2023 will start in the first week of February 2023″.
Candidates can fill out the CUET UG 2023 Registration Form from this article. You can ask any questions regarding the CUET UG 2023 in the comments section.