JKCET 2023 Application Form reopens – The JKCET 2023 Application Form reopens today, 27th May, 2023. Interested & eligible applicants can apply for the Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test from JKBOPEE’s official website.
“If the board decides not to organise the JKCET 2023, the eligible candidates will be selected based on their marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., Class 12th,” reads the official notification.
Get JKCET 2023 Application Form Latest News & Updates
Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET), a state-level entrance test conducted to offer admissions into Bachelor of Engineering & Technology courses. It is managed by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE).
Shortlisted candidates will get a chance to enter the Government or Private colleges located in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir.
The JKCET 2023 Application Fee is Rs. 1000/- to be paid through National Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance test. We are mentioning below the complete procedure to register for the JKCET 2023.
Procedure to Fill JKCET 2023 Application Form
Refer to the following steps to register for the JKCET 2023 –
- Open the official website – jkbopee.gov.in.
- You will enter the homepage of this site.
- Go through the “Online Applications” section & press the “CET Engineering” tab available on the homepage.
- Then, press the “Click here to fill application” button.
- Now, fill up the “JKCET 2023 Application Form” by entering the required details.
- Upload the necessary documents & pay the registration fee.
- Keep a copy of the fee receipt page.
- Once done, click the “Submit” button.
- Download the page & keep a copy of the same page for further needs.
However, the deadline to apply for the JKCET 2023 will be 5th June, 2023.
Candidates can fill out the JKCET 2023 Application Form from this given article. Also, you can ask questions in the comments section if you have any queries regarding the JKCET 2023.