Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has announced that the registration window for Manipal Entrance Test or MET 2023 will be closing today, April 15. Candidates who have not yet registered for the exam can do so by visiting the official website of MAHE. The MET 2023 exam is scheduled to be held from 28th to 30th April 2023, and it will be conducted in computer-based test (CBT) mode.
Get Application Form 2024 latest news and updates
The eligibility criteria for MET 2023 is to have secured at least 50 percent marks in Class 12 or equivalent exams with Science, Commerce, Humanities and any one of the optional subjects as mentioned in the official brochure. Candidates must go through official notification and the brochure carefully before applying online.
UPES Dehradun Application Forms Released. Apply Now!
How to Apply for MET 2023
Candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to apply for Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2023:
- Step One: Visit the official website manipal.edu
- Step Two: On the top right-hand side corner of the homepage, click on the link titled “Apply”
- Step Three: In case you haven’t registered earlier, you need to register first using your name, e-mail address, stream, program you are applying for etc.
- Step Four: Once the registration is done, login using the generated credentials and fill out the application form by entering all the required personal and academic details
- Step Five: Upload the necessary documents in the correct format
- Step Six: Pay the MET 2023 application fee, and submit the form.
- Step Seven: Download the confirmation page as it may be required for further processing.
About MET 2023
The MET exam is conducted by MAHE for admissions to several undergraduate and postgraduate courses, including:
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
- Master of Technology (MTech)
- Master of Engineering (ME)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Master of Pharmacy (MPharm)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
This entrance exam is a crucial step for students who wish to study at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), one of the most prestigious institutions in India. By providing a comprehensive evaluation of a candidate’s academic and intellectual abilities, the Manipal Entrance Test (MET) helps MAHE to select the best candidates for their courses.