JEE Main 2024 Session 1 Registration Ends Today: Interested candidates have a few hours as of right now to apply for JEE Main 2024 registration. NTA will close the online registration window for the Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main) today.
Get Engineering 2024 latest news and updates
To avoid a last-minute rush and to concentrate on their preparation without the added stress of the approaching deadline, candidates who have not yet applied for the JEE Main 2024 session 1 examination should start doing so @jeemain.nta.ac.in now.
UPES Dehradun Application Forms Released. Apply Now!
However, many candidates tend to wait until the last minute to apply, which can lead to several problems. The NTA will not accept any applications after the JEE Main 2024 registration window closes because the registration has already been extended once.
The last date to apply for the JEE Main 2024 session 1 examination is 4 December 2023 up to 9:00 p.m. and candidates can pay their registration fee on the same day till 11:50 p.m.
Aspirants can simply access the JEE Main 2024 session 1 registration form by entering their application number, ABC ID, digilocker ID, and password.
Applicants must have obtained 75% marks in the 12 class final examination to be eligible to apply for the JEE Main 2024 session 1 examination.
Tips To Prevent Last-Minute Errors In JEE Main 2024 Registration
- Before applying you must read the JEE Main 2024 information bulletin as it has complete details regarding the registration process.
- As the deadline approaches, the NTA website may experience heavy traffic, which can slow down the application process so apply now.
- In a rush to complete the application form, candidates may make mistakes, such as entering incorrect information or uploading the wrong documents.
- By waiting until the last minute, candidates may miss out on important updates or announcements related to the exam.
- After filling out the JEE Main 2024 session 1 registration form candidate must double-check all the filled information. Small errors in personal details can lead to rejection of the registration form.
Those who have already submitted the registration form should start their JEE Main 2024 preparation as only a few months are left before the exam. The JEE Main 2024 session 1 exam will take place between 24 January & 1 February 2024 and session 2 between 1 April & 15 April 2024.
If you have any questions related to the JEE Main 2024 session 1 registration or examination feel free to ask by leaving a comment in the comment section below.
JEE Main 2024 Session 1 Registration FAQs
Ans- Candidates can apply for the JEE Main 2024 session 1 by 4 December 2023 till 9 pm.
Ans- No, the applicants can only apply for the JEE Main 2024 session 1 in online mode.
Ans- The JEE Main 2024 session 1 registration form is available on the official website of NTA, jeemain.nta.ac.in
Ans- Yes, to apply for the JEE Main 2024 session 1 examination applicant must have obtained 75% or above in the 12 class final exam.
Ans- Candidates can pay the JEE Main 2024 session 1 fesss up to 11:50 p.m. on 4 December 2023.